Sunday 10 June 2012

black dog

I am a cat person. Cats like me as opposed to dogs that usually avoid me or bite me. However recently there have been two positive incidents that change my attitude towards these lovely creatures. In both cases a dog of a friend came to sit on my lap the entire evening (a thing that it would never do as my friend said) and that had a really healing effect on me. I guess a dog from Jennifer Left song might not have such an effect (it's cute, though quite a big dog, and it would not fit on my lap ;)), but the song as a whole definitely has. Jennifer is from Brighton (where all the bent tunes come from) and is another new artist added to the watch list of 2012. Also, make sure to check out this cool blog about Brighton music.



Video credits go to Thom Undrell and Jennifer's producer Tim Bidwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment