Wednesday 9 May 2012

take me back there tonight

waveforms, reach through my mind and take me back there tonight 
the reverb I feel, it signals to me, it’s never been far from sight
a long time ago, my heart was in two
it's written in black and white
the rhythm machine through the smoke and the screen
their heads in the hills tonight

oh you wanna know why all these rivers run dry
and when I see you again, I see it there in your eyes

radar, scanning my mind, lost in the clouds above
the rattle of drums, the click of my thumb, their eyes in the hills below

touch it, break it, shake it yeah
take it apart and break it yeah
try to rearrange it yeah
couldn't recreate it yeah




Meet the director of the video Kim Coleman and the director of photography Jake Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment